A Sunday cruise on the Seine from Rouen to La Bouille
Treat yourself to a special moment on the water and discover the Seine’s exceptional beauty! Board the boat the Lutèce to enjoy a cruise and discover the landscapes of the Seine valley, descending down to the picturesque village of La Bouille.
Once there enjoy this unique opportunity to enjoy your own homemade family picnic or enjoy one of the many restaurants situated at La Bouille (at your expense).
This exceptional three-hour cruise will link Rouen, the home of Gustave Flaubert and La Bouille, the birthplace of the writer Hector Malot. A stopover in his lovely town - that was once a holiday resort for the locals from Rouen during the Belle Époque - will allow you to discover first hand its picturesque streets and the impressionist sites painted by Monet, Sisley and many others.
Boarding at 10:45 am for a departure of the cruise is at 11:00 am departing from Rouen for an approximate arrival around 12:15 pm in La Bouille.
Boarding at 3:45 p.m. at La Bouille for a departure at 4 p.m. and arrival in Rouen around 5:30 p.m.
Prices: 25 € per adult / 16 € per child (3-11 years old)
Price for holders of the Normandy Impressionist Pass: € 22
Only in case of a delay, please notify the captain of the boat on 06 27 28 29 03
Remember to book your table in advance in the restaurants of La Bouille:
Restaurant Café de la Poste: open Sunday noon and afternoons (tea room)
Restaurant Le Bellevue: open Sunday
Restaurant La Maison Blanche: open Sunday
- The cruise is without commentary
- Timetables given as an indication, subject to change due to navigation conditions
- Departure is guaranteed subject to a minimum number of participants.
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Departure is subject to weather conditions.
- The boat is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Payment of your reservation is made by direct debit at the time of booking.
- The reservation of the visit is non-cancellable, non-refundable.
- Postponement of the cruise is possible up to 48 hours before the start of the visit.
- To postpone your visit, contact our team on 02 32 08 36 59 (cost of a local call).
|Sunday 29 may 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 5 jun 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 12 jun 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 10 jul 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 24 jul 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 7 aug 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 21 aug 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 11 sep 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 25 sep 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 9 oct 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday 23 oct 2022||11:00 AM - 5:30 PM|